1) Your child is not mentioned in any book ever written on parenting or child develop-ment. Save yourself the hours of agony and money spent searching for that reference. It doesn't exist.
2) Because of reason #1, you will need to listen even more carefully to each of the many parenting lectures you will attend and read the thousands of pages from parenting books you'll buy with even more focus in order to glean a shred of something that kind of resembles some aspect about your child.
3) Regardless of what you decide to do with this shred of information to help your child learn well and become a nice, participatory citizen, other parents will find fault with your tactics and will let you know that you're wrong. They must do this before they explode, as it makes them feel better about all the things they've done wrong to their children.
4) All diapers leak at some point. Stop spending so much money trying them all.
5) Once your children have entered college without being incarcerated for long periods of time, parents of young children will seek out your wisdom and follow any and all advice you give them. You are now a parenting sage. Enjoy it.